- Homemade Hummus - Chick Peas, EVOO, Garlic, Tahinni, and lemon
- Blue Oyster Mushrooms - browned in Garlic and Tamari sauce
- Sourdough Bread
- Make homemade hummus in food processor with one can chickpeas, drained, crushed garlic clove, and tahini and blend til smooth, add lemon juice in the process to thin mixture, (a little chipped ice at the last minute in the mix helps to blend and creates creaminess.)
- Blue Oyster Mushrooms, sliced and sautéed in Butter, garlic and Tamari sauce, set aside.
- Toast two pieces of Sourdough Bread cut to thick slices.
- Create sandwich by coating both slices of bread with Hummus and add mushrooms, and minced garlic to one side, smashing it all together for a tasty bite. Enjoy.
Great Use for Leftovers, or Planned Overs as we like to call them.