- A simple Salsa recipe, you will need two Mangoes
- two Carrots
- two Serrano peppers
- two cloves of Garlic
- two or three vine-ripened Tomatoes
- one shallot
- one Lime
- one bunch of Cilantro
- Peel and seed the Mangoes, chop the Carrots, seed the peppers, quarter the Tomatoes and chop the Shallot.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor including the Cilantro.
- Add the juice of the Lime and drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the mix.
- Secure the top of the food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Serve over grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks with Wild Rice blend and fresh steamed Broccoli. Enjoy!