Salsa, fresh from the Garden
Fresh garden Salsa is one of the rewards of the summer garden. We make ours packed full of goodness. Choosing a blend of peppers is the key.
- From the garden you will need:
- one Bell
- three Jalapeno
- two Serrano peppers
- six or seven vine-ripened Tomatoes
- a couple of carrots
- half of a small red or white onion
- three cloves of Garlic
- Cilantro, we use a good amount
- Combine all of these in a food processor with a dash of salt and pepper and Comino to taste.
- Add the juice of one fresh squeezed Lime and drizzle a three count of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top.
- Pulse until well chopped.
- Give it a taste and adjust accordingly.
- We enjoy white corn tortilla chips with ours. This Salsa stands alone or is great on Eggs and a variety of dishes. Enjoy!